There are many things to consider when hiring a WordPress developer for your website. You want to be able to achieve the custom design you’re looking for, with any special or advanced features that you might need to ensure your site can run successfully. Why learn all the coding necessary to build your own site? There are plenty of professionals out there that already possess the knowledge you’re looking for. You wouldn’t build your own house, you’d hire a contractor. The same goes for your website.
First, consider what you need. Custom development work for your website will cost more than more generic designs and templates. If you do not need detailed custom work, you can save some money here. Also, ask to see some websites they’ve worked on and references. The developer you are consider might be a professional, but professionals have different styles. It is like any other creative art form. They might be good, but their style might not be your style. You will want your website to accurately represent you or your business. Make sure the developer you hire has the skills you need for your design. Do you need more of a programmer or a graphic designer? Also, consider what kind of security your site needs. Does it need to be hacker protected? Is there a login feature that needs to be secured for users? Some developers are better at security than others. Ask if the developer is going to provide ongoing support for your page after it is completed. Ensure that the developer plans to train you on anything you need to know about the website design functionality.
The best place to start looking for a developer is to ask for recommendations from people you know who have had websites built. You can also look around on job boards online. Perhaps consider contacting someone who has a WordPress page you really like and ask who developed their page. This way you can try to narrow down the pool of potential developers to people who can demonstrate quality work that you like.
WebStyley.com is synonymous with Colorado WordPress. No other Colorado WordPress company has developed as many new WordPress websites in the last year as WebStyley. Our commitment to quality design, development, valid code, and complete customer satisfaction has helped us grow quickly in the Colorado WordPress market. Our team of dedicated WordPress developers and designers have provided countless Denver and Colorado companies with exceptional services and results.
So what should you look for when you are looking for a Colorado WordPress developer for your website or blog. Well we think there are a few very important factors to consider when choosing a professional Colorado WordPress developer. In fact, we highly encourage our customers to talk to other companies and compare our process to theirs. We encourage our clients to ask us questions and love providing each of them with a website they love and functionality they need.
Colorado WordPress Tips
Here are some of our tips when hiring a Colorado Worpdress expert or company to build your website or blog.
- Can the company provide you with a list of references from atleast 20 new and satisfied clients from the previous year? If not, then you may be working with a company that has limited work experience with customers and the WordPress platform. Our suggestion is to find a Colorado WordPress developer that can prove their skills from their biggest critics – their clients (the more, the better!)
- Make sure the developer can provide you with actual examples of recent Colorado WordPress Design and Development. If the company or individual you contact can not send you a list of real URLS from actual clients, then you may be setting yourself up for difficulties in the future. Professional and successful Colorado WordPress developers should be able to provide you with a minimum of 15 live websites completed in the last year.
- Can the WordPress developer provide custom WordPress themes and customizations. Installing WordPress on a server and uploading a free theme is very easy and should probably only cost around $250.00. True Colorado WordPress Design and customization is what can and will seperate your website from the competition. If your developer has difficulties with basic theming and WordPress customizations then you are definitely in trouble when you are looking to grow your company through the internet.
- Has the developer worked extensively with WordPress plugins and functions. If your developer can’t customize a plugin or develop a custom plugin for your website or company – then there are some serious issues with their WordPress knowledge and background. If they consistently tell you I don’t think you can do that with WordPress, then they must not know what they are doing – because you can basically develop the platform to work in nearly all capacities.
- Does the Colorado WordPress Developer specialize in WordPress SEO and search engine optimization strategies and development. WordPress SEO starts from the very beginning and should be considered before any coding or work is done on your site. Building a wordpress theme is easy, making it rank in search engines is another story. The theme needs to be built using valid XHTML, valid CSS, and search engine optimized code. In addition, the correct plugins need to be installed and consideration needs to be made to ensure fast load times, easy search engine indexing, optimal content delivery, clean urls, on-page SEO, and a number of other important factors.
- Does your developer have time for your project – no matter how big or small. If your developer does not commit time to your project, then there is no way your project can or will get done. Make sure your developer listens to your needs and follows through with commitments and duties. There is nothing more frustrating than a half functioning site and an absent developer.
- Lastly, is the price right for the scope of the project and quality of work. Our prices are very competitive to other Colorado WordPress companies. Sure some freelancers and new companies will probably be able to beat our price – but they can’t beat our commitment to our clients and expert knowledge of WordPress. Our prices have been established to ensure our clients projects are done affordably and so the company can continue to bring on new customers. We offer payment plans and processing of all major credit cards. When you hire us, you know what you are going to get. No surprises and complete satisfaction and support!
There you have it, our recommendations for hiring a Colorado WordPress developer or company. If you are or your company is considering hiring a professional Colorado WordPress expert, please consider WebStyley.com. We have provided expert WordPress development to a large number of Colorado companies – our clients appreciate our work and consistenly refer family, friends, and acquaintances to us – We hope you are next. Thanks for reading, and what are you waiting for? It is time to get WebStyley!
We are exceptionally proud to show off another Colorado WordPress Design project. The project was completed for Erik Jensen and his family. When Erik was 17 years old he was sentenced to Juvenile Life Without Parole (JLWOP). He has served 11 years in prison already – in 2006 the Colorado Legislature passed a bill capping the longest sentence that could be given to a juvenile at 40 years – the bill was not retroactive and did not affect those already sentenced to JLWOP. The family contacted WebStyley to develop a blogging platform to discuss JLWOP and Erik’s case. Erik’s case has been featured in documentaries, articles, and books around the world. The movement to end JLWOP has grown drastically as a result of the hard work and dedication Erik’s family have put into the cause. To say the least, it was an honor and privilege to develop the website for such a progressive organization and cause.
Colorado WordPress Design
The Colorado WordPress Design project consisted of a number of great WordPress features. WordPress provides extensive functionality and scalabilty, which is why it is the perfect solution for a website with lots of information and regular blogging. The website was developed so the family could easily update readers on the status of Erik’s case and provide detailed information about JLWOP. The Colorado WordPress Design includes full blogging capabilities, valid code, user account registration, user commenting, RSS feeds, SEO options, and a number of other great features. The site also includes embedded video and photo slideshows. The contact form can be filled out my users from around the world and the information will send directly to the family’s email address. Like many of our Colorado Worpress Design projects, the site has been optimized for search engine indexing and should begin to rank very well for important terms. We encourage you to check out the website and show your support for Erik and his family!
If your company or non-profit is in need of Colorado WordPress Design, then please contact us to discuss your website and options. Our team of Colorado WordPress Consultants will provide detailed advice and information to ensure your website is built perfectly for your needs. Thank you for stopping by, what are you waiting for? It is time to get WebStyley!