Let’s face it: these days, there are lots of so-called WordPress “experts” that have done little more than read an online tutorial, add the title to their LinkedIn profile, and begin work. But genuine expert WordPress developers and designers offer great services that inexperienced developers don’t know about. So what’s the scoop? Here are some ways to tell expert WordPress design and development professionals from amateurs.
First of all, expert wordpress developers do their research. Instead of jumping right into a project with a prototype, they’ll do research on users, test how well current products are working, and look at similar companies and what their websites are like. Second: expert developers and designers make usable products. A “usable” website is easy to learn, efficient to use, and error-proof, and has a memorable, appealing design. A Professional WordPress Expert will know about usability and the Jakob Nielsen standard, a tried-and-true way to assess whether a website is working. Usability is important because websites survive or flop based on their usability. Finally, WordPress experts are business-oriented. They are not stereotypical techies who care more about their products than a customer’s needs. Instead, they think about business strategies. What does a customer need? Where is the company now, and where do they want to be six months from now? The business strategy leads the development, not the other way around.
Good research, an understanding of usability, and an understanding of business strategy are not the only things that mark great WordPress professionals. Experts are good communicators, enjoy learning new things, and love a challenge. They keep deadlines and they’re efficient. And most of all, they’re imaginative: they won’t just do what everyone else does, but they’ll go above and beyond to imagine something new. If you’re looking for something more than the average, run-of-the mill product, talk with one of our expert WordPress design and development professionals: they’ll help you imagine new things.
WebStyley has recently completed another professional Denver WordPress Design for Bison Energy Company. The company is a leading Petroleum Land Services company that provides expert oil and land solutions to major oil companies, independent oil companies, banks, attorneys, institutional mineral owners, as well as individual mineral owners. Bison Energy Company provides services to clients in North Dakota, Montana, Colorado, and Wyoming. The company contacted WebStyley to improve their web presence and design. Well needless to say, we took the challenge and delivered. The Denver WordPress Design places them a step above their competition and provides them with the robust features they need. Continue reading Denver WordPress Design for Bison Energy Company
We are excited to show off some of our latest Colorado WordPress Development work. Our latest WordPress development work was for the award winning Keef Cola. Keef Cola is a medicinal marijuana beverage that has received national attention for it’s innovation and creativitiy. The company has a wonderful design team that helped make the project even better. The Keef Cola founders contacted us to help them customize their WordPress theme. The site was already established and developed for the most part and all they needed was some custom coding and development to make the theme fit their brand needs.
Because the Keef Cola team had already developed the entire website, it was quick and fun project. As with all projects, we worked quickly and provided the completed work on a tight deadline. We helped the company add a custom front page template, custom header background, and front page logo placement. Through manipulation of the themes php files, Cascading Style Sheets, and template pages we were able to complete the design with code that displayed well in all types of web browsers.
In addition to our development with the front page, we also added additional slides to the front page slider. The standard slider only allowed for 5 front page slides. The company indicated they would like more slides to display their products and amazing design work. Easy enough, we edited their theme functions.php file and index.php file to increase the number of available front page slides. The project worked out nicely and the end result was great looking WordPress design that truly depicts the culture of Keef Cola.
If you company is in need of Colorado WordPress Development, Premium Theme Customizations, Theme Customizations, Custom Theme Design and Development, or basically any other WordPress assistance, contact us today! Our team of Colorado Wordpres Experts has provided companies large and small with expert consulting and development. Let us make your WordPress project perfect. What are you waiting for? It is time to get WebStyley!
WebStyley.com is synonymous with Colorado WordPress. No other Colorado WordPress company has developed as many new WordPress websites in the last year as WebStyley. Our commitment to quality design, development, valid code, and complete customer satisfaction has helped us grow quickly in the Colorado WordPress market. Our team of dedicated WordPress developers and designers have provided countless Denver and Colorado companies with exceptional services and results.
So what should you look for when you are looking for a Colorado WordPress developer for your website or blog. Well we think there are a few very important factors to consider when choosing a professional Colorado WordPress developer. In fact, we highly encourage our customers to talk to other companies and compare our process to theirs. We encourage our clients to ask us questions and love providing each of them with a website they love and functionality they need.
Colorado WordPress Tips
Here are some of our tips when hiring a Colorado Worpdress expert or company to build your website or blog.
- Can the company provide you with a list of references from atleast 20 new and satisfied clients from the previous year? If not, then you may be working with a company that has limited work experience with customers and the WordPress platform. Our suggestion is to find a Colorado WordPress developer that can prove their skills from their biggest critics – their clients (the more, the better!)
- Make sure the developer can provide you with actual examples of recent Colorado WordPress Design and Development. If the company or individual you contact can not send you a list of real URLS from actual clients, then you may be setting yourself up for difficulties in the future. Professional and successful Colorado WordPress developers should be able to provide you with a minimum of 15 live websites completed in the last year.
- Can the WordPress developer provide custom WordPress themes and customizations. Installing WordPress on a server and uploading a free theme is very easy and should probably only cost around $250.00. True Colorado WordPress Design and customization is what can and will seperate your website from the competition. If your developer has difficulties with basic theming and WordPress customizations then you are definitely in trouble when you are looking to grow your company through the internet.
- Has the developer worked extensively with WordPress plugins and functions. If your developer can’t customize a plugin or develop a custom plugin for your website or company – then there are some serious issues with their WordPress knowledge and background. If they consistently tell you I don’t think you can do that with WordPress, then they must not know what they are doing – because you can basically develop the platform to work in nearly all capacities.
- Does the Colorado WordPress Developer specialize in WordPress SEO and search engine optimization strategies and development. WordPress SEO starts from the very beginning and should be considered before any coding or work is done on your site. Building a wordpress theme is easy, making it rank in search engines is another story. The theme needs to be built using valid XHTML, valid CSS, and search engine optimized code. In addition, the correct plugins need to be installed and consideration needs to be made to ensure fast load times, easy search engine indexing, optimal content delivery, clean urls, on-page SEO, and a number of other important factors.
- Does your developer have time for your project – no matter how big or small. If your developer does not commit time to your project, then there is no way your project can or will get done. Make sure your developer listens to your needs and follows through with commitments and duties. There is nothing more frustrating than a half functioning site and an absent developer.
- Lastly, is the price right for the scope of the project and quality of work. Our prices are very competitive to other Colorado WordPress companies. Sure some freelancers and new companies will probably be able to beat our price – but they can’t beat our commitment to our clients and expert knowledge of WordPress. Our prices have been established to ensure our clients projects are done affordably and so the company can continue to bring on new customers. We offer payment plans and processing of all major credit cards. When you hire us, you know what you are going to get. No surprises and complete satisfaction and support!
There you have it, our recommendations for hiring a Colorado WordPress developer or company. If you are or your company is considering hiring a professional Colorado WordPress expert, please consider WebStyley.com. We have provided expert WordPress development to a large number of Colorado companies – our clients appreciate our work and consistenly refer family, friends, and acquaintances to us – We hope you are next. Thanks for reading, and what are you waiting for? It is time to get WebStyley!
We are exceptionally proud to show off another Colorado WordPress Design project. The project was completed for Erik Jensen and his family. When Erik was 17 years old he was sentenced to Juvenile Life Without Parole (JLWOP). He has served 11 years in prison already – in 2006 the Colorado Legislature passed a bill capping the longest sentence that could be given to a juvenile at 40 years – the bill was not retroactive and did not affect those already sentenced to JLWOP. The family contacted WebStyley to develop a blogging platform to discuss JLWOP and Erik’s case. Erik’s case has been featured in documentaries, articles, and books around the world. The movement to end JLWOP has grown drastically as a result of the hard work and dedication Erik’s family have put into the cause. To say the least, it was an honor and privilege to develop the website for such a progressive organization and cause.
Colorado WordPress Design
The Colorado WordPress Design project consisted of a number of great WordPress features. WordPress provides extensive functionality and scalabilty, which is why it is the perfect solution for a website with lots of information and regular blogging. The website was developed so the family could easily update readers on the status of Erik’s case and provide detailed information about JLWOP. The Colorado WordPress Design includes full blogging capabilities, valid code, user account registration, user commenting, RSS feeds, SEO options, and a number of other great features. The site also includes embedded video and photo slideshows. The contact form can be filled out my users from around the world and the information will send directly to the family’s email address. Like many of our Colorado Worpress Design projects, the site has been optimized for search engine indexing and should begin to rank very well for important terms. We encourage you to check out the website and show your support for Erik and his family!
If your company or non-profit is in need of Colorado WordPress Design, then please contact us to discuss your website and options. Our team of Colorado WordPress Consultants will provide detailed advice and information to ensure your website is built perfectly for your needs. Thank you for stopping by, what are you waiting for? It is time to get WebStyley!
Another amazing Colorado Web Design project for a great Colorado company Colorado Addictions Consulting, LLC. Colorado Addictions Consulting, LLC is comprised of Colorado’s top Drug and Alcohol specialists. They provide detailed clinical substance abuse evaluations to juvenile’s involved in the juvenile justice system, probation, juvenile courts, department of human services, and many other venues. The company came to WebStyley.com to bring their amazing company online, affordably and professionally. So lets start talking about their site!
The site is was a simple Colorado WordPress Design and Development project. To meet the budget requirements of the project, we developed the website with a free WordPress theme from WordPress.org. We then customized the theme to fit the needs of the company. The colorado wordpress project includes standard wordpress features and functionality. The theme has been optimized for search engines through the use of important SEO WordPress plugins and code optimizations. We optimized the on-page SEO elements of the page through strategic use of keywords, title tags, and meta tags. The site has proven to rank well in search and has helped the company attract new business.
If you or your company is in need of Colorado WordPress Design and development, look no further. WebStyley.com can provide your company with custom wordpress themes, premium theme customizations, and many other Colorado WordPress Design services. What are you waiting for? It is time to get WebStyley!